The sun was starting to set, so I ran and got my new Sony camera and snapped some pictures of the dining room table in hopes to get the lighting, shades, and colors as I was seeing it all in real time. The room is almost finished with just some tweaks here and there and it will be the formal dining room I've always wanted.
- China cabinet, table and chairs came from Ethan Allen.
- China came from Three French Hens.
- Charger plates came from Home Goods Store.
- Placemats came from Three French Hens.
- Napkins (solid color) came from Pier 1.
- Napkins (pattern) came from TJ Maxx.
- Floral napkin ring holders came from Hobby Lobby.
- Candle holders came from Three French Hens.
- Centerpiece flowers and base came from Hobby Lobby and then I made the arrangement myself.
- My entryway round antique table came from an estate sale.
- Table lamp came from Kirklands.
- Candle sticks came from Three French Hens.
- Rabbit picture is an oil painting from a furniture store in Robinson, PA that went out of business.
- Greenery came from Three French Hens.
This was all bought at different times in different states over a period of time and then I put it all together.
I'm still learning my new Sony camera and it's going to take me awhile. But I promise to give you the best pictures I can and improve as I go along!
Maybe I'll make Thursday my "Sit, Stay, Eat" recipe day and Friday my "What I'm Loving" day for posts! I'll keep Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday for animal health, well being, animal related topics. What do ya think?
Hope you enjoyed my post and as always, don't hesitate in asking me any questions you might have :-)