If you love hamburgers, sauce, pepperoni, and cheese, you will LOVE this Keto Hamburger Pizza! I didn't miss the bread at all!
1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
1/2 teaspoon parsley - I used dried
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 cup tomato sauce (without sugar)
4 slivers of sun dried tomatoes
4 large slices of Calabrese Salami
4 large slices of Genoa Salami
6 slices of Genoa Salami (cracker cut)
1/2 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
1/4 cup shaved parmesan sheet
1 cup pearl mozzarella cheese balls
1 tablespoon of grated parmesan and Romano cheese
- Use a cast iron skillet and cover bottom with olive oil.
- Spread the 1/2 pound hamburger meat flat to the edges of the pan.
- Sprinkle seasonings on top and cook on medium heat until brown.
- Move to the oven and cook under the broiler until crispy. Mine took about 15 minutes but it all depends on your oven.
- Take out and layer meat with sauce, dried tomatoes, and salami's. Cook until crispy or to what you like.
- Take out and layer with your cheeses and cook under the broiler until crispy or to what you like.
Hope you enjoyed my Keto Hamburger Pizza. If you are looking to cut bread out of your diet, this might be for you. Thomas loved it. When I asked on a scale of 1 to 10, what he rated it and he said an 8 only because he would like more pepperoni and cheese! This guy loves cheese! LOL!