Jake and Maggie’s First Pet Expo Experience
Maggie is mad!
Getting ready to jump in the car for a fun filled day and new experiences but Maggie is mad because she doesn’t like her new “no pull lead” on her face and won’t take her picture.
Enjoying the expo!
Stopped to get a drink of water.
Hanging out waiting for the fun agility competition 🙂
Taking a little break while waiting for the agility competition to start.
Dog grooming competition!
This was called “Creatures By The Sea”…I think???
Dog Grooming Competition
I have no idea what this one was called but what amazed me was how still these dogs stood. It was as if they were not real!!!!!
Jake getting kisses from his daddy!
LOL…looked at his little scrunched up face!!
Jake relaxing at the expo!
The dogs sat patiently while we watched some Pittsburgh Pet Influencers and their dogs participate in a question and answer panel.
Waiting for the elevator!
Our day was coming to an end. The next stop was home and the pups immediately fell asleep in the car.
- Getting your pet acclimated to a similar environment but on a smaller scale
- Bring water and a travel bowl incase your pet gets thirsty
- Come prepared with bags, napkins, and wipes incase your pet has an accident inside the venue
- Let your pet rest if they seem to be getting tired
- Be prepared to politely tell others not to feed your dog if you do not want your pet taking strange food or treats
- Be aware of where and what your pet is doing at all times
You Might Also Like
We had a very productive weekend mowing grass, cleaning and setting up our porch and patio, and spending time with Jake and Maggie. They absolutely love playing frisbee in the yard and just hanging with us. With all this time on my hands, I’m having fun taking...
This post might be a little late for some of you, but I thought about it today and did some research. Can you claim your dog on your taxes? I have always been told “no" but wondered…are there any loop holes?? Now that Jake and Maggie are certified therapy dogs, I...
Has everyone been enjoying their time away from the office or are you getting stir crazy? Life really hasn’t changed for us except that Thomas’ travel has been cancelled through May! We are loving life at home together; he in his office and me in mine being...